SmartMun – eGovernment Software written in Africa especially FOR Africa
The effective management of land applications represents an aspect of municipal service delivery that has direct impact on local investment and employment opportunities. Land applications fall into the following categories:
Rezoning, Subdivision, Special consent, Departure, Sales, Leases, Site development plan, Acquisition of land and Sectional title.
- Streamlined, paperless workflows to ensure that due process is followed at all times
- An always up-to-date overview of where all applications are in the process
- Every application can be located within seconds
- Electronic alerts automatically draw management’s attention to bottlenecks, backlogs, and incidences of breach of policy
- Improved legal compliance
- Improved response times
- Improved levels of municipal service delivery
With our comprehensive range of value-added services in conjunction with our excellent after-sales support, the SmartMun Land Application Manager is southern Africa’s preferred one-stop solution provider to assist your administration with the effective management of your land applications.