NO FUEL, NO Electricity, NO Solar - For Low-Lying Rivers & Canals
In response to United Nations' call for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Aotea Global is bringing you an affordable No Power Pump in efforts to building sustainable cities and communities around the globe [SDG Goal 11].
If you need water from a low lying river or flood plain, you need The Aotea Wheel Pump!
Bring up to 40,000 litres per day depending upon your situation.
All without need for diesel, petrol, electricity or solar!
- Simple to install
- Powered solely by the river’s own flow.
- Delivers up to 40,000 litres per day
- Delivers up to 20m in height and up to 2km away from source.
- Requires flowing river speed of 1m / second and 300 litres per second and between 20 and 50cm depth.
- Water can be used for washing, sanitation and for distribution by AoteA ECO Pumps for agricultural purposes
- Water can be further processed by AoteA Water Sanitation solutions to provide clean drinking water
All AoteA supplied pumps are durable and designed to be used in water with varying levels of suspended dirt.
The Aotea Wheel Pump
Combine water delivery with one of AoteA’s Water Purification Systems to provide clean drinking water to homes and villages.