In response to United Nations' call for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Aotea Global is bringing you an affordable No Power Pump in efforts to building sustainable cities and communities around the globe [SDG Goal 11].
Have a Borehole and need to pump? We have solutions for bores as deep as 200 Metres.
Raise between 5,000 and 25,000 litres per hour depending upon your chosen solution.
All from any standing water source using AoteA Solutions.
- Simple to install
- Suitable for populations from 100 to 4000, depending on bore hole depth.
- Suitable for bore holes up from 10 to 200m deep
- Most pumps can be run by a single-phase generator or low-cost solar solutions
- High flow or deep reach pumps require 3-phase electrical solutions
- Water can be used for washing, sanitation and for distribution by AoteA ECO Pumps for agricultural purposes
- Water can be further processed by AoteA Water Sanitation solutions to provide clean drinking water
All AoteA supplied pumps are durable and have automated safety features which allow them to shut off if the water supply fails which ensures the pumps don’t burn out. The pumps are also designed to be used in water with varying levels of suspended dirt.
- Suitable for deep bores and/or larger populations
- Able to work as deep as 200 metres if required.
- Extremely high flow levels of up to 25,000 litres per hour from shallow bores
Combine water delivery with one of AoteA’s Water Purification Systems to provide clean drinking water to homes and villages.